Dance is a great way for kids to socialize, to learn to work as a team, and to discover what they are capable of individually when they work hard. You are already on the right track just by reading this newsletter and keeping up to date on the latest information!
Here are a few suggestions…
- Every dancer learns differently!
- We all have good days and bad days. The younger they are the more obvious and pronounced it may be. Next week will be better!
- Trust your teacher and let them be in charge during class time.
- Find out what you can do at home to help your dancer improve.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions!